dinsdag 27 oktober 2009

Bonjour!

I haven't posted for quite a long time! A lot happend in the last few months! All those Fashion Weeks. I really enjoyed all those beautiful peaces of art.

Been busy with school; in second year now and I also started with French lessons (again).
People are asking me why I want to learn French (why not study Legal English or Spanish?).
Basically I just really really missed it and I don't want to spoil the knowledge I still have from high school.... and thats about it.
I read in the book 'Eat Love Pray' that the main character just had to learn Italian, for no good reason. That meant a lot to me. I want to learn French (speaking it fluently), is exactly the same thing!

I also want to show you these wedge boots (FINALLY!) I bought in Brussels last Friday.

;) Love!






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten